This vegetarian pasta and bean salad is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Using only 4 ingredients, this colorful salad is the perfect side dish to bring to a barbeque or to serve for lunch.
Pasta and Bean Salad Ingredients
This pasta and bean salad is protein-packed and it only uses a handful of ingredients.
- Pasta: Use your favorite kind of pasta. I like using rotini or fusilli because their twisty shape helps the dressing stick to it.
- Mixed Beans: Mixed beans are full protein and fiber which makes this pasta salad healthier than most. Skip the prep work and just use a can of mixed beans you find in the grocery store.
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers add a nice crunchy texture to the salad. Use mini cucumbers or English cucumbers.
- Store-bought Salad Dressing: Yes. You read that right. Store-bought dressing! This saves so much prep work and time. Any kind of store-bought dressing will work for this pasta and bean salad. But my recommendations would be the Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano Dressing or the Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing.
What To Serve With Pasta and Bean Salad
Pasta and Bean Salad
- 2 cups Dry Rotini Pasta or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 can Mixed Beans
- 2 Mini Cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano Dressing (or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing)
- Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a teaspoon of salt. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta.
- Drain the beans and rinse them with water.
- Dice your cucumbers.
- Place the cooked pasta, beans, and cucumbers into a bowl and toss with the salad dressing. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Chill the salad in the fridge for a few hours and serve.